The State Library of Kansas (SLK) is pleased to announce that LearningExpress Library (LEL) has been recently upgraded and is available at www.kslib.info/eor. Job & Career Accelerator is now integrated into the resource. This version is mobile/tablet friendly and is provided at no cost to all Kansans.
- Direct URL: http://www.learningexpresslibrary3.com/?AuthToken=895C9A93-31CF-45C5-814C-A0788C14776D
- If you link to someplace, other than the “Explore our Resources” page for access to LEL, please replace with the Direct URL above.
- You will see the SLK logo in the bottom left and “State Library of Kansas” on the top right.
- If your library had previously set up custom access for statistical purposes, you will be sent a separate email message today. Please reply to this message if you do not receive such an email and we will provide you with your new URL.
- The old version of LEL will still be available through the end of the school year. Only the current State Library Splash Page at the various “Explore our Resources” pages located at www.kslib.info/eor has a link to access the prior platform.
- User accounts
- Everyone will need to re-register for an account. There is not a mechanism to transfer completed courses or profiles to the new platform.
- Currently an email address will be required to register along with a user-generated password, however the email requirement is set to be optional in the coming months and will instead be a user-created username.
- Promotional Materials
- School librarians- do not forget to speak to your school counselors about this resource!
- Coming soon!
Accessing Learning Express Library just got easier. Now with 10 easy steps you too can have access to Learning Express Library. With access to this awesome service, patrons can improve job search skills, prepare for career certification, raise college entrance test scores, and improve 21st century basic skills all possible with just the click of a mouse.
1. Logon to www.LearningExpressLibrary.com
2. Click the “Register” button under the “New Users” section at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your 5-digit zip code in the Username field plus your 7-digit phone number, excluding the area code, spaces, or dashes (for example: 660101234567). Your username must be a total of 12 numeric characters.
4. Create a password (passwords must be at least 6 characters long, they can be alphanumeric, and they cannot contain spaces)
5. Verify your password
6. Enter your email address (this is optional but recommended for password retrieval in the event that you forget your username or password)
7. Click the “Register” button
8. Choose “Kansas State Library” as your subscribing institution
9. Click the “Continue” button
10. Print/save your registration confirmation page
“For future logins, you will enter the LearningExpress Library site as a “Returning User” using the username & password you have just created.”
Earl Givens Jr. Library Technology Consultant State Library of Kansas email@example.com